WHO WE ARE
Accordion is a firm made up of principal investing and operating professionals. We drive change for management teams and their sponsors.
We’ve been in this role before so we know how transformative a technical skill set and commitment to best practices can be.
of a sponsor’s
Our team is comprised of alumni from the most notable investment banks, private equity funds and operating positions. We’ve been in this role before so we know how transformative a technical skill set and commitment to best practices can be. We provide needed bandwidth and fill expertise gaps to get things done.
Accordion challenges a reliance on expensive traditional alternatives. We enable sponsors and CFOs to make smart resourcing decisions that reduce fixed investment or an over-reliance on more expensive traditional consulting firms.
It’s not a successful day if we haven’t made your day easier. Our clients need people they can trust to do the work they don't have the time or resources to do themselves. We help management focus by driving initiatives forward.
We attack needs with teams tailored to the specific requirements. That can be a 3-person team led by a Director and supported by “financial athletes,” who take on the heavy lifting. Alternatively, a client may need just one member of the Accordion team deployed to a portfolio company, fast. Accordion’s flexibility dramatically improves value to our clients, an achievement we take very seriously.
some of our
- KPI reporting assessment and implementation
- Best in class management and board reporting
- Cash flow and liquidity analysis
- Profitability analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting process improvement
- Business analytics and benchmarking analysis
- FP&A process enhancement
- Pricing/revenue optimization
- Interim transition and executive CFO leadership
Transaction Execution Services
- Financial due diligence
- Quality of Earnings
- Carve-out execution
- Technology diligence
- Post-close integration (platform or add-on)
- Corporate development support and leadership
- Capital raise and M&A support
- Sell-side readiness
Accounting Operations & Technology
- Purchase accounting considerations
- ERP/IT assessment and design
- Technical accounting support
- Interim accounting leadership
- Audit preparation
- Valuation services/portfolio valuation
- IPO readiness/SEC compliance
- SOX compliance